Sunday 27 February 2011

about me.......

I wish i could surf. i wanna live by the beach. I want to live in summer all year long. Music inspires me. I wanna be able to skate. i like quotes and lyrics that explain how i feel. i like fashion. I wear alot of black. I have odd tastes in clothes... not into pretty garments. i love skater boys, surfer dudes and musician. I think drugs are retarded and smoking is gross. My friends are beautiful. I'm very sarcastic. i don't like puddings unless it has chocolate in. Orange juice and Tea are the only things i drink. I wanna dip-dye my hair this summer. I'm African at heart. I have a small obsession for Joel Houston, Julian Wilson and Jamie Cambell-Bower. My bedroom walls are covered in pictures from magazines. I'm very friendly. I'm a romantic. I hate horror movies. I'm not one of those girls that needs a boyfriend to be happy. I wanna live in Australia and London. I love God. I'm quite blunt. i love mangos, passion fruit, pineapple and watermelon. Candles are awesome. I love looking at maps. I love being able to drive. Russell Brand. i love buying gifts for people. I want my nose and belly pierced before summer. Hillsong United and RPM are awesomeeeeee bands. I buy more jewelry than clothes. I love Skiing and Sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment